A Manager’s Guide to BS 25999 British Standard for Business Continuity Management
This book is written for those who are new to Business Continuity (BCM) management and also as a reference for practitioners, who are assigned to initiate the BC planning (BCP) project in their organization using the British Standard BS 25999 for Business Continuity Management. It applies the author’s experiences in getting several clients’ organizations to successfully achieve their BS 25999 certification. This book is also for seasoned BCM professional to guide you through the BCM implementation process.
While reading this book, you can expect to learn how to:
• Understand the framework to undertake BCM.
• Learn about BS 25999 and its value for BCM.
• Understand the BC Lifecycle.
• Prepare and carry out the Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis.
• Determine resource requirement for effective framework.
• Develop BCM strategy for resiliency.
• Create BCM plan components and manual.
• Compare with other related certification and standards.
• Maximise the return of investment for your BCM programme.
I have written this book to share with our colleagues who are implementing their BCM progamme using BS25999. The strenght of this book is to allow organizations to implement dual BCM certification standards such as BS25999 and SS540.
- Purchase from BCM Institute’s Store: A Manager’s Guide to BS25999 British Standard for BCM, International Standard Book Number (ISBN): 978-981-08-9260-9